Jenny: You win. Blair: Oh, sweetie. We just started to play. #GossipGirl

Hello sweethearts. I'm very happy that I can provide you a post again. Made this look today in my lunch break. As I told you I'm still working full-time and yeah this is my last week! I'm longing for Madrid because Holland feels and looks like autumn. That's the reason I'm not very enthusiastic about making pictures, and I only feel like wearing black to suit the weather haha. I'm wearing a vintage blouse and all my YSL rings. I just feel that wearing only one ring is really unfair to the others.

I also want to thank you all for the lovely comments on my blog and lookbook, I really appreciate your support!! Have a lovely (hopefully sunny and warm) week!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow that shirt is soooo similar to the print on the givenchy autumn winter collection, love it

    Rianna xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful vintage blouse! the rich and bold colors are perfect! you have an awesome blog and style!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That blouse is divine! the colours are so amazing! Love this!!you look stunning.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you look beautiful. i love everything about this outfit. drool. just read all your comments (back from holiday)... hp was amazing! i enjoy you are a major fan also <3 the boy and i have been together for now over 3 years! like an old married couple. it would be lovely to see a picture of you and your boy together too!

    blogger girlfriend love x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OMG I love this look so much I had to write a comment on your blog too my love !! ♥ you're splendid, just perfect ! You have amazing tastes !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i want this shirt!! owww you look gorgeous the whole outfit is great and the rings woooow amazing :)

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen